Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At a Stand Still


 WIP environment for my senior animation.  I've still got a long way to go with this one...  I like my lamps though.

Currently, I'm taking classes that I'm sure will consume me by mid-terms, but right now I have some time to work on things outside of homework.  I'm nervous about turning in my book for publishing.  I don't know who would read it or even buy it.  I guess that's the risk you have to take.

I'm thinking about startings a vlog, but the only reason I would is to have something else I can put in my portfolio.  I want to combine 2D animation with my live action vlogging as I discuss things that only I really care about.  I think it would be a fun way to integrate my animation skills with my editing skills.  I'd call it The Hopeless Imagination of Rachel Van D. just because all my other titles sucked...

No comments:

Post a Comment