Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The first of many

I think I'm just doing this to pass the time, but maybe to also find a hideaway from my family. I don't expect anyone to read this, at least not in the beginning.

My family has infiltrated my online life, though. Two out of my three grandparents have a facebook, and I believe I am friends with every extended family member, because they all have one as well. My mother is also on deviantArt where I post all my artwork. That's all fine and dandy, but that was the one place I could go and rant about school life without her worrying.

I won't do that here, though. I need a different atmosphere for my artwork, so that's what this will be used for.

So without further rant, I shall introduce myself to the world of blogs. Some know me as Elorviel. Some know me as Bonds. But I just got married, so now it's Van Deusen. Rachel Van Deusen. Animation major at SCAD Atlanta. And I am petrified about life after graduation.

That's a new style I'm working on. For so long I was taught to draw what I see, and it was only just recently that I found that realistic drawings are very hard to animate. I think I'm getting somewhere, but I'm not quite there...

No comments:

Post a Comment