Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Break is Upon Me!



Intro to Sequential is over, sadly.  I rarely get to have a class where I have fun the whole quarter.  I think it also helped that I came into the class knowing almost nothing about sequential art, except for the duh stuff.  Honestly, I don't think I'd ever pursue it as a career, but I think I will keep it up as a fun personal thing to do in my free time.

My biggest fail with this class has been my backgrounds.  I've found that when I am restricted to black and white only, I can't figure out how to handle the background without it being too busy.  Maybe I should have just stuck with busy because I think it's going to cost me more than I want it to.

I'm starting to work in toonBOOM, though, so my focus is now back to animation.  After working in this program and being able to do frame by frame animation from rough tests to completed color, I get a sense of assurance that I am, indeed, graduating from the right major.  Everything from character design to animating seems so natural, and above all else, fun!  I am excited for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment