Monday, April 18, 2011

So I'm really bad about updating things like twitter and my blog.  I haven't updated in so long I totally forgot I even had one.  I think it's all the hustle and bustle of trying to find a job.  And trying to stay sane...

I've been an emotional wreck since I graduated as I slowly discovered that I am not what people look for when they hire.  I've had no job experience, and trying to get a Wal-Mart, Target, or some local restaurant to hire me to get some experience isn't happening either.

I'm trying to remain optimistic.  Thinking of Disney's Tangled makes my heart happy, so I went against my rules of me and drew some fan art.

It was all created in Photoshop, by the way.  While I would love to say I have awesome skills with traditional media, I can't bring myself to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment